About Me

Looking for models to re-energize my portfolio and will help start or add to the models' book.

Accepting TFP/CD requests!


Girls of L.I.N.E. CD - Vol 1. - sole photographer. Financed and distributed by LINE BBS (back before the web hit the public smile )

Girls of L.I.N.E. CD - Vol 2. - 80% of the images were mine and the other 20% was a friend I mentored.

STEP ASIDE - Good News - CD liner booklet/jewel case photos for STEP ASIDE's self produced/released CD. They're a local Brooklyn pop/punk band and are pretty good.
You can hear them at: http://www.myspace.com/stepasiderocks