|Join:||7 Jul 2009|
My name is Isis (pronounced Eyesis) Im a stay at home mom. I had my daughter a little over a year ago, so just to let you know I dont have a perfect playboy body. Im open to doing almost anything except for porn. I like to have fun and thats very important. What would be the point on going to a shoot and not having a good time? Im easy to get along with. Just a little shy at first but thats changes after about 20 minutes. Modeling is my hobby not my job. Its something I love to do and always wanted to do, but I am not naive enough to think that at 5'1" I could be a top model. Im insane with photoshop. So if anyone needs help I am here
--What im looking for--
Im looking for paid work as well as TFCD. I dont do nudes for tfcd anymore UNLESS I love your idea or totally in awe of your nude work. I love getting dirty and being adventurous. I dont like the same concept being played over and over again like a broken record. Im trying to get passed the regulare just stand there and ill shoot you type of photoshoots. I want some danger. I love shots from different angles and point of view. I did take a class in photography back in college and I loved it. So I know what its like to be behind the lense.
- High fashion
- Implied Nude (my favorite)
- Insane Makeup
- Urban Exploring
- Nude (for a price)
Im pretty much into it all, if you have an idea please let me know, I dont care how insane it sounds. Its all in good fun.
I dont usually travel further than 30 mins from Westfield unless im being paid. Keep in mind I have a daughter at home and my boyfriend works on pools, so I cant go out of my way traveling all the time. But maybe we could work something out
I dont care how "amazingly talented" you are with your amazingly expensive equipment and amazing pictures and your amazingly productive life. I HAVE MY OWN life. And this isnt it. I enjoy modeling, that doesnt mean I enjoy being put down by "insanly amazing" photographers who think I am privy to be in their "amazingly awesome presence" Get over it and get over yourself. Life shouldnt be taken too seriously. I am a human being and Im sorry if for some reason you arent as amazing as you think you are and insead of focusing your energy on improving your social skills you decide to bash me in hopes of making ur self feel better.
Now that I got that out of my system...
All I ask is to be treated as a human being. Respect me and I will respect you
- Morgue shoot -- This would need a Makeup artist and obviously a morgue, preferably an abandoned one.
- Gold digging widow -- This would need a lot of pearls.. real or fake doesnt matter. A makeup artist and hair stylist. As well as a nice setting and a whole lot of dollar bills.
- Champagne -- 2 girls, dessed in little black dresses popping the cork and spraying champagne everywhere... just fun
- Murdering my Boyfriend -- This would take someone who knows how to make fake blood or a makeup artist. A good setting for this type of picture and someone who likes these kind of shoots and that is very important because you have to like these kind of shoots in order for the picture to come out right.