I am currently not modeling until Spring of 2006 due to illness. Thank you to all who have emailed and left recommendations! I will be back soon!
Meantime, I will be rotating my collection of images and posting some not posted before.
Hello and welcome to my portfolio. My name is Leann and I am a professional model born and raised in the beautiful mountains of Virginia. I am available for assignments in the Los Angeles and Ventura County areas. I have been modeling since August 2003, and I fell in love with modeling on my first shoot. I see modeling as another one of my creative outlets, and I enjoy creating artistic imagery.
I am in the process of collecting all of my poetry from the past years. I will be creating a book of my poetry, along with my modeling images to not only send my message through my words, but also my images. I have always been a very visual person, and every one of my poems stemmed from an image in my mind. My inspirations are sporadic, however they are powerful enough to drive me to write. My style of poetry usually involves seeing through the eyes of others - some human, some not. I am seeking photographers who would like to collaborate with me on this project. I currently have no plans to reproduce this book, however I would be happy to give copies to those photographers involved.
I am currently accepting TFP/TFCD shoots. I am in the process of refreshing my portfolio - particularly my art, glamour, lingerie, and fashion categories.
What I Expect From a TFP/TFCD Shoot:
* A professional & honest attitude
* A CD of all images from the shoot unless the shoot is done on film, in which case the number of prints will be discussed beforehand ((I am not a horrid person - I would not post any images to my portfolio that you do not approve of as well))
* The right to edit images from the shoot ((I would not post any images to my portfolio that you do not approve of as well))
* I do not expect you to edit any images for me - however you are more than welcome to. I know it can be a time consuming process.
* The right to produce prints for my book, and mine only ((no, i don't want to sell them, however, if you are interested in collaborating with me to market images, feel free to inquire)).
I am a very up front and honest person, and I am very easy to get along with. I do like to have all details of a TFP/TFCD or Paid shoot discussed beforehand - no surprises on either end.
I am available for most paid assignments - print, web & video. I have a wide variety of looks and can adapt quickly to the needed scenario or mood. Please contact me for my rates and provide the details of the assignment, as well as at least two model references.
I am available for:
I am NOT available for the following:
**Inquiries for this type of work will NOT receive a response.
**I reserve the right to have an escort of my choice present at all shoots. My escort will not be distracting in any way.
**I reserve the right to choose what type of images I shoot and with whom - again, this is to be discussed up front.