RJ Cooper
 View Photos (8)

Join:13 Apr 2009
Last:14 Apr 2009

Admin - iStudio Admin

About Me

Swen Productions is a full service photography and video studio. We specialize in lingerie, bathing suit and other professional fashion projects. We came to MM to try and find some fresh new faces for some of our upcoming shoots.

Models must be sexy and comfortable working in lingerie and nude. We are looking for all types of models. There is not specific look other than please be real and be willing to work. Models with experience are preferred, but we are always looking for new faces. Most of the work we do is for editorial spec work. If you are confident, sexy and want to work with us. Please send us an email. 80% of our work is published in national and international magazines. The other 20% goes in the trash or is cluttering up our hard drive. We are not here to take photos for myspace and our MM profile. Our goal is to get it published professionally and get everyone paid.

If you are looking for TFP work, we will work with very select people. If you think you have what it takes, please send us a message. We are looking to develop professional relationships with the models we think fit our needs and that we feel can build their name and following in this genre.

please email with any questions. No question is a dumb one. New models looking for professional portfolio work please send an email.


Available upon request


16 Apr 09 16:32
Wow! Wow! Wow!
View All Tags